Sunday 25 March 2012

KANTA NA!!


 The days are running and sooner Kanta Pilipinas is going to held its audition at SM North EDSA .. and guess what? I am joining this prestigious contest of TV5..!! since I've heard this news from the said TV network at first I hesitated but since there is no reason to not try, then I decided to go this coming March 30 2012.. 

I can't hide my excitement every time I think about this but I decided to keep it on my self first in order for me to not get distracted.. but the only person whom I told this are my really close friends..one of them will going to accompany me to go to the audition venue and she is also excited about it..(hope I can make her convince to join teehee.. :D) .But since I posted this maybe it will come out to everyone also.. (if ever they'll open my blog :) )

If ever God will give me this opportunity and keep on moving forward.. I will be so thankful and I'll give all my best to this competition.. who knows.. but hopefully I can get through.. this will going to be my
 dream-come-true moment if I made it and most especially I can now see my inspiration in singing - Ms. Lea Salonga.

2 comments:

  1. go rino gurl !! kaya moh yan.,you have my full support with you and may God also bless and guide you :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. salamats Rona.gurl!! Secret muna to aa.. nakakahiya kasi pag di ako makakapasok ee,, hehehe.. :D

      Delete